Why buy and use an Apple Airtag, Samsung Smarttag, Chipolo or Tile?
A smarttag or Airtag is a small, wireless device that can be attached to objects. A smart tag can be placed in a bag or hidden in a car. This is then used to track the location of those objects using Bluetooth technology and a Find Network. Here are the Top 10 examples to buy an Apple Airtag or Samsung Smarttag and how to use them.
10 examples of why you should buy and use an Apple Airtag or smart tag
- Keys: A smart tag or Airtag can be attached to a keychain to help locate lost keys.
- Luggage: A smart tag can be placed in a suitcase or bag to help locate lost luggage.
- Pets: A smart tag can be attached to a pet’s collar to help locate lost pets.
- Car: A smart tag or Airtag can be placed in a car to locate it in a busy parking lot. You can also use it to track a stolen car.
- Bike: A smart tag can be attached to a bike to locate it in a crowded bike rack.
- Backpack: A smart tag can be placed inside a backpack to help locate it in a busy environment, such as a school or office.
- Valuable items: A smart tag can be attached to valuable items, such as a camera or laptop, to help locate them if they are lost or stolen.
- Child: A smart tag can be attached to a child’s backpack or clothing to help locate them in a busy environment, such as an amusement park or shopping mall.
- Senior: A smart tag or Airtag can be attached to a senior’s clothing. Or placed in their bag to help locate them if they stray or get lost.
- Delivery: A smart tag can be placed in a package to track the location as it is shipped and delivered.
Compare and buy the 4 best Airtags and Smarttags
Are you curious about our extensive comparison of the 4 best Airtags and Smarttags? Then check out this article in which we compare the Apple Airtag, Samsung Smarttag, Chipolo and Tile with each other. Also read why it’s better to keep Chinese Smart Home products out of your home WIFI network.
How do you use an Airtag or Smarttag and what would you add to the list? Share the article and let us know your examples, why you would buy and use an Apple Airtag or Smarttag.